(p.s.其中大佬菲比Phoebe用一种近乎玩笑轻松方式讲到她的第一次独立生活的悲惨经历时,咋一听会觉得神奇甚至是离奇,其实可以看出她是历经千帆的,如果继续往后看,你会发现,这个角色的魅力在于你永远不知道她到底经历了多少事情。。)
「 学习地道英语 」
(以上视频内容中英翻译,小编已经熬夜“爆肝”为大家全部帮整理出来啦~)
瑞秋:猜猜怎么样?
Rachel:Guess what.
罗斯:你找到工作啦?
Ross:You got a job?
瑞秋:开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
瑞秋:我一点经验都没有~
Rachel: I'm trained for nothing.
瑞秋:我今天被十二个面试员嘲笑
Rachel::I was laughed out of 12 interviews today.
钱德勒:而且你还这么高兴
Chandler:Yet you're surprisingly upbeat.
瑞秋:你也会高兴的如果你发现名牌皮靴特价... Well, you would be too if you found Joan and David boots on sale...
瑞秋:打五折~
Rachel: ..50 percent off.
钱德勒:是呀,你真了解我...
Chandler:Oh, how well you know me.
瑞秋:这双是“ 我不需要工作,我不需要父母” They're my new "I don't need a job or myparents.
瑞秋: 我自己买了新皮靴”的皮靴~
I've got great boots" boots.
莫妮卡:你用什么付帐的?
Monica:How'd you pay for them?
瑞秋:信用卡
Uh, credit card.
莫妮卡:那谁付帐单呢,
And who pays for that?
瑞秋:我爸爸
Um, my father.
莫妮卡:你不能靠你爸爸过一辈子
You can't live off your parents your wholelife
瑞秋:我知道,这就是为什么我要结婚
I know that. That's why | was gettingmarried.
菲比:别逼她,第一次独立生活是很困难的...
Give her a break. It's hard being on your own for the first time.
瑞秋:谢谢你
Thank you.
菲比:别客气
You're welcome.
菲比:记得我第一次来这个城市我才十四岁 I remember when I first came to this city, I was 14.
菲比:我妈妈刚自杀我的继父又进了监狱
My mom had killed herself and my stepdadwas back in prison.
菲比:然后在这里我不认识任何人
And I got here, and I didn't know anybody.
菲比:然后我和一个在港务局给人擦车窗的...
I ended up living with this albino guy whowas cleaning windshields...
菲比:白化病人住在一起最后他也自杀了
outside Port Authority. And then he killed himself.
菲比:然后我找到按摩这份工作所以相信我,我完全了解你的感受
And then I found outside Port Authority. And then he killedhimself.
菲比:所以相信我,我完全了解你的感受
So believe me, I know exactlyhow you feel.
罗斯:你想说的话是:“总之”
The word you're looking for is:"Anyway..”
莫妮卡:好了,准备好了吗?
All right. You ready?
瑞秋:还没有
I don't think so.
罗斯:来吧
Oh, come on.
剪掉,剪掉,剪掉
Cut, cut, cut.
莫妮卡:嘿好耶
Hey. All right.
莫妮卡: 欢迎来到真实世界~
Welcome to the real world.
莫妮卡: 它很糟糕,但是你会喜欢的~
It sucks. You're gonna love it.